This is a preservative-free ointment to protect the eye overnight. It contains vitamin A (a natural component of the tear film) and it relieves the sensation of dry and/or tired eyes.
Ocunox Ophthalmic Ointment Preservative Free (5 g)
- Wash your hands.
- Remove contact lenses (if applicable).
- Do not let the dropper tip touch your eye or any other surface.
- Tilt your head back, look up and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pocket.
- Hold the bottle upside down directly over your eye and gently squeeze a small amount of ointment into the pocket.
- If a drop misses your eye, try again.
- Replace bottle cap.
- Close your eyes and go to sleep.
- Discard any unused drops 6 months after opening by dropping off to the pharmacy.
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not use it after the expiry date (the expiry date refers to the last day of that month)